Font! Lightbox tracing app
The description of Font! Lightbox tracing app
The default app is a white screen with a brightness control setting. Place your reference font over the device and begin tracing. Great for making stencils, sketchbook crafts, connect-the-dot's puzzles, tattoo transfers, etc.
There is a lock button which will maximize the drawing space, and prevent the device from sleeping.
It's really great for making stencils and to practice drawing fonts with.
Features include: -
- use your custom ttf and otf files.
- pan, rotate, zoom the text references.
- button to toggle rotate on and off.
The app is suitable for artists, students, children and their parents as well as casual users of all ages to do art and craft.
There is a wide range of uses for Tracer! app including: -
- traditional cell art animation and tracing
- calligraphy and font tracing (e.g. to transfer calligraphic fonts and swirl patterns onto posters and paintings)
- making stencils (e.g. for Halloween pumpkin carving; graffiti and spray painting art; Christmas snow stencils; cake decorating stencils)
- making tattoo transfers
- outline tracing for children (e.g. for children colouring activity; making connect-the-dots puzzles; practise writing letters and numbers)