The description of SammeVei
Needs GPS enabled & good Internet access
Experimental app for Telenor Commuting Project and an experimental commuting to some NSB train stations. Early stage of development. It can be used to plan morning and afternoon commuting, drivers can match with passengers and the app helps them to meet and travel together.
HOW TO USE
1. Register with an email address.
2. Choose addresses to travel from and to for a regular travel schedule.
3. Choose a time when you usually travel. Default times are the best to get a match.
4. Choose your flexibility. The higher number, the higher chance you will get a match!
5. Decide whether you want to travel as a driver or a passenger.
6. Provide details about your car if you are a driver.
7. The app will create a regular schedule for you to travel to and from work.
8. Activate your trips for tomorrow and other days before 21:00.
9. You can change your trip details (time, addresses, flexibility) till 21:00
10. The app will find matches after 21:00 and will show you details about them in the schedule.
11. If you got a match, the app will guide driver to pickup the passenger and inform the passenger about the driver coming.
12.. In case of troubles press the call icon to call each other.
QUCK FIX TIP
Force close & Start again.
Serious troubles? Uninstall, Install again and register with a new email address.
1. Log out and log in. Users can just register and use the app on 1 phone each. Uninstalling the app will delete all the data and a new user (with another email address) must be created.
2. In-App navigation.
3. Functions after pick up.
When user registers as a passenger and tries to register a trip as a driver, something unexpected can happen (probably a crash).
BUG REPORTS & FEATURE WISHES
Send us mail to [email protected]