SketchAR - Drawing easily using Augmented reality
The description of SketchAR - Drawing easily using Augmented reality
- If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with TANGO technology, those being: Lenovo Phab2Pro of Asus ZenFone AR!
- For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- Uneven circles. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
- Keep the Circles visible for your camera
- Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS A BETA VERSION*
* There are many types of Android devices, and the app works well on a most of them.
We are working hard on bringing you the best possible product with augmented reality. If you have any comments or suggestions, please drop us an email: [email protected]