Socializing the NCLEX - Premium
The description of Socializing the NCLEX - Premium
Create your own custom tests!
Share your tests!
300+ NCLEX style questions w/ explanations!!!
Create and Manage your own tests and share!!!
Access to online and mobile versions
Check out other Nurses Flash Cards
Create and Share your own flash cards. Make them private or share your flash cards with other nursing students.
700+ Drug Flash Cards
100+ Mnemonics and brain tricks
100+ Common Lab Values & Diagnostic Reference
9 Practical Nursing Tools
Includes the ability to add notes throughout the app!
MORE IN-DEPTH DESCRIPTION:
- The most up-to-date, essential, and easy-to-use nurse drug reference available to pass the updated April 2016 NCLEX guidelines that will be in effect for the next three years.
- 116 most common medication classifications/categories used with information such as mechanisms of action, vital signs to watch for, relevant labs, common/adverse side effects, and nursing considerations for each.
- Over 350 common medications (generic and brand name) used within the classifications with all possible routes of administration information and nursing considerations for each that include therapeutic levels and antidotes.
- Close to 1000 flashcards to help you study in a different format and cement your understanding
- Over 300 NCLEX style questions with detailed explanations to help you test your knowledge
- Helpful mnemonics and acronyms used throughout the app to help you study and learn the information in the easiest way.
- Common lab values and diagnostic reference. Contains valuable information such as normal ranges, indications, explanations & clinical significance
- Includes 9 lists of helpful nursing tools:
1. ID, SQ, IM, IV gauges, sizes, and indications
2. Normal vital signs for all ages
3. Common conversions including volume, mass, height, weight, and temperature
4. Medication administration information including: PO, SQ, IM, IV, Topical, Inhalation, Ophthalmic, Ear, Sublingual, Buccal, Intravaginal, and Rectal
5. Isolation precautions information, standard/universal, contact, droplet, airborne
6. Pregnancy categories, including meds that should be avoided
7. Substance abuse schedules
8. Common medication administration abbreviations
9. EKG Lead & Pad Placements
- All of the information is web-based, will be able to access on all forms of tools, mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Ability to register and personalize the app by adding notes throughout entire app that becomes available on all forms of access tools.
- Ability add you own category and drugs
- Ability to scroll and search by medication classification
- Ability to search by both generic and trade name
- Auto-complete to predict the name you seek
- Tabbed browsing to find the information you need fast
- Optimized for phones & tablets
- Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
Find a bug? Report it here https://bitbucket.org/ereyes123/nclex/issues and we will have it resolved as soon as possible.