Creative Laptop Bag Designs by DIY Craft
The description of Creative Laptop Bag Designs by DIY Craft
Weve tried to make this treasure hunt a bit easier, by sharing our favorite projects that double as laptop bags and swooning over all sorts of color customization, but sometimes the readymade case just do the job.
If youre looking for a crafty holiday project (holi-DIY!), here are some creative DIY laptop sleeve tutorials that are sure to fit the bill.
1. Floral Zip: Love the contrasting patterns in this one, and the extra long zipper gives it instant street cred.
2. Chevron Envelope: Remember when ribbon belts were the jam? So preppy, colorful, and easy to make! Take those ribbon belting skills to the next level with this clutch case.
3. Quilted Geometry: Triangles! This one definitely involves more work as you have to get a little quilting on, but we love the color block look.
4. Oversized Clutch: Its easy as 1-2-3! You may need to give this video tutorial a few watches, but the envelope style case is always a solid go-to.
5. Navajo Print: Gorgeous textiles!
6. Festive Plaid: Another zipper! A good look and definitely more gender neutral than our floral zip
7. Reversible Laptop Sleeve: This super simple tutorial is perfect for making while watching Love Actually again
8. No-Sew Stitched Pleather: No-Sew is the crafting version of No-Bake.
9. Woodgrain + Sash: Love love love this woodgrain fabric!
10. Fabric Scraps: If youve got a little bit of this and a little bit of that, sew it all together and put a button on it.
11. Laptop Cozy: Thats right, this folds up and around your little laptop! So cute.
12. Leather Strap: On the more masculine end of the spectrum, all you need for this one is a yard or so of leather (or pleather) and a leather cord.
13. Vintage Towel: What a gorgeous way to use vintage textiles, towels, tea towels, and the like. Plus, most towels dont need any extra padding.
14. Quilted Laptop Case: For a little extra padding and protection, quilt it up.
15. Pin-Up Girl + Belt Buckle: Such an awesome way to use an old belt!! We are definitely borrowing this idea in the near future.
16. Wool Sport Coat: And finally, the perfect laptop case for an English autumn. The tweedy-looking sport coat.
Have you tried your hand at making your own laptop sleeve or case? If so, this application will shares you Creative Laptop Bags Tips that you can make at home.
for further information, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy this and give us any feedback.