Arpods - Airpods for Android (1st Gen n 2nd Gen)
The description of Arpods - Airpods for Android (1st Gen n 2nd Gen)
The Arpod App is for monitoring your AirPods on Android.
Features of Airpods for Android app:
- Shows a notification with AirPods status when they are connected
- No ads, Simplified notification alert, No third party SDKs.
- Small App size < 1 MB
- Battery Indicator for Airpods.
- Notification to monitor Airpods battery level.
- No internet connectivity or storage permission required.
- Open source code.
Permissions Required in Android Airpods monitor:
- Location access to use Bluetooth LE ( This app uses Bluetooth Low Energy interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission, because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LE)
1. Apple Airpods 1st generation.
2. Apple Airpods 2nd generation.
Airpods for android Generation Details:
AirPods include the proprietary Apple W1 SoC, whose additional connectivity functions require devices running iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, or later. They can also function as standard Bluetooth headphones when connected to any device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, including Android devices.
Keywords : airpod widget, airpod battery alert, airpods battery, airpod for android.
About VoidX developers:
VoidX is run by group of 2 volunteers who are part time android developers. We also share passion for protecting environment, people and wild life. So we came out with an idea of releasing premium paid apps regularly which have no ads, no trackers, no data collection, no privacy violating permissions. The 90% of the revenue generated will be donated to International organisations that is spread across globe.
For more infor about voidx developers, visit https://voidxdevelopers.github.io/site/
Thanks to Federico for the Airpods app contribution.
App is licensed under GPLv3
For more info, visit https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html